Kelly's Six Month Smiles® Story
by 6monthsmiles, on 5/20/15 4:44 PM
Hi! My name is Kelly and I’m getting tired of my crooked, crowded lower teeth. I've finally made the decision, it's time to do something about it. I'm 40 years old and take pretty good care of the rest of myself, but these teeth need some attention now too! I checked into other options and decided in favor of Six Month Smiles, because getting this done and over with in a few months is very appealing to me.
I've been given the unique opportunity to share my Six Month Smiles journey with you. Stay up to date on this blog as I share periodic updates. I'm hoping future patients and dentists alike can learn from my experience.
Watch the introduction to my Six Month Smiles® Experience.
- Never had braces
- Top teeth are slightly tilted forward
- Bottom teeth are pretty crooked and crowded, causing difficulty cleaning
- Two veneers on my top front teeth, because of a childhood accident.
- I am self-conscious about my bottom teeth, full smile and "slightly hidden" lisp
- I am excited and optimistic about my final result!
I recently completed my first appointment at the dentist. I’m going to Bensonhurst Dental Care in Brooklyn, New York. My first impressions of the office, staff, and Dr. Rubinshtein are all very good. Everyone was very friendly and made me comfortable. I think I’m in very good hands.
During my first visit they took lots of pictures of my teeth and talked to me about what to expect. I received impressions of my teeth as well – sort of like molds of my teeth, top and bottom. No big deal – just a silly-putty-like substance pressed over your teeth so they can have an impression to study.
Dr. Rubinshtein needed a couple of weeks to study my case and figure out the best course of action. I’ll be back in her office in a couple days to get the show on the road!
So, stay tuned, and feel free to leave comments and questions - I’ll do my best to reply quickly. In the mean time, download the free patient brochure to learn more.
My hope at the end of treatment is a new and improved smile. However, as importantly I hope to help at least one person trying to decide if Six Month Smiles® is right for them.
P.S. Just a bit of “business"
- If you are curious about cost of the Six Month Smiles, check out their unique cost calculator which will be helpful.
- Secondly, if you're interested in a new smile like me, the Free Smile Assessment Tool will help you decide whether Six Month Smiles is right for you.